Good day, my name is Gerrit Cloete, founder of Productivity Pit Stop (1991) and more recently the Online School of Productivity.
More than 13,000 Outlook users from over 320 companies in 12 countries rely on our system to get and stay even more productive. To make life easier. To beat overwhelm. To reverse the control their Inbox has over them. Many of these people work in 67 of the Top 500 Best-Managed Companies in South Africa.
We help individuals, teams and companies to take their personal and team productivity to the next level.
By implementing our system of time-proven productivity principles using appropriate technology – Outlook, OneNote, Mind mapping software, your mobile device or your good ol’ paper-based system.
We are not in the business of just providing information. We are at your side, supporting you to get the transformation you want. We help to take you to your next level of productivity.
We are working hard to support you in the hybrid workplace. We recently hosted an open forum about “Staying Productive in the Hybrid World of Work” to learn from people what their main challenges are, what they have already done about it, and responded to their question.
You can watch the replay below, with a quick registration to help us deepen our understanding.
We deliver results for you with you in our live online courses and support.
- Using MS Outlook? Then our Outlook Productivity system will be your best solution to transform it into a business productivity tool – and not just for email and meetings like most other people in most other companies do.
- 8 Ways to Productivity Mastery will work best for you and your team to implement 8 simple ways to get and stay even more productive. No technology like MS Outlook is required.
- We can support you with other services e.g. talks, online events, ‘brown bag lunch’ presentations to all of your people in one webinar, and more, depending on your needs.
You can use the tabs at the top of the page for information about these services – or just follow the links above.
Our programmes consistently deliver these typical results for participants:
- Time-saving of up to one month every year.
- Eliminate email overwhelm.
- Prioritise effectively.
- Stay focused within a whirlwind of distraction and interruption.
- Find informaiton fast.
- Finish what they started.
- Get better and make things better every day.
- Improved communication.
By far the easiest way to get the tips and see how we work, is to join me and my colleague Duncan Hattingh on one of our live online educational workshops. You get practical tools, tips, tricks, techniques, and ideas you can use immediately to jumpstart your journey to becomong even more productive.
There’s nothing to buy, nothing to lose, just lots to gain – that you can use immediately.
I suggest you visit the page on this website that feels like the best fit for you right now, and take it from there, or if you are ready for the details and join the guest list, visit our summary of live online events.
Our online events are educational. There is nothing to buy, except for buying into the idea that to improve personal and team productivity is quite simple and easy to do.
See you there…