“How to Have Better Online Meetings”
Watch the replay
The video on the left is a recording of one of our most popular 17-minute micro webinars – Get more from your online meetings. It went to 17+11 minutes due to Q&A. Ignroe the start time – wtach it now!
Even if you implement just one tip, it will already be worth your time.
- Why meet?
- Follow a flexi-agenda
- Keep your meeting on track
- Have a ROTI when you end your meeting
Dilbert teaches us to “Always Postpone Meetings With Time-Wasting Morons”.
• Zoom had over 300 million meeting participants per day in 2020 (Source: Business of apps)
• Google Meet had over 100 million daily meeting participants in 2020 (Source: TheVerge)
• Microsoft Teams had 75 million active daily users in 2020 (Source: Windows Central)
• 35% of participants state they waste 2-3 hours per day in meetings.
And let’s get real – this will not go away. It’s here to stay.
In this video I share four tips with you that will make your meetings better.