Is going micro the new big thing?
LinkedIn data confirms that:
• Online learning is here to stay: 40% of all workforce learning is now digital.
• Businesses are experiencing increased adoption in digital learning and training.
• There is a growing learner preference for more flexibility and bite-size education.
How do you feel about these trends?
We are doing it already.
- Weekly 17-minute micro-productivity webinars on Wednesdays 11:07-11:24. People love it – “Very practical and valuable.”
- 47-minute “brown bag lunch” webinars done online for your company. Short sections of microlearning. Lots of interaction. Stand-alone or a series.
- Microlearning online: videos in our online courses are between one and five minutes.
A snapshot of topics for our micro webinars from March to June 2021:
- Mind mapping.
- Windows 10 time saving tips.
- Prioritising .
- Meaningful productivity.
- Duncan tips: OneNote.
- How to find info fast.
- How to be organised in spite of yourself.
- Limiting productivity beliefs.
- Brown Bag Lunch.
- Slow down to speed up.
- Your Productivity Bermuda Triangle – Know it and avoid it.
- Projects sliding into chaos? Prevention is better than cure.
- Flexible focus.
- How to profit from your contradictions.
- The essence of being proactive.
On-demand replays of these topics are available in our