What we do
Increasing operational efficiency by minimizing waste and maximising resource capabilities is vital for all organisations.
We help organisations to achieve this “at the coal face” – creating greater synergy between people, process and technology to produce optimal operational efficiency.
We help people minimise their time wastage by implementing a proven workflow management process for the technology they’re using – Outlook, Lotus Notes, GroupWise, Blackberry, iPhone and i Pad – thereby leveraging the investment the organisation has already made in these IT assets.
Who we work with
We work best with organisations who:
- Are serious about increasing the productivity of their people.
- Want to eliminate the waste of productive time because people are using outdated methods and habits of managing their workflow.
- Want to see improved productivity within the next 4 months.
- Have already invested significantly in IT assets like Outlook, Lotus Notes or GroupWise and would like to leverage their investment, or are in the process of migrating to Outlook Exchange.
- Have 50+ knowledge workers/”white collar” employees using their software every day.
Our work is relevant to all industries as the principles on which it is based are universal.
How we do it
Since 2001, we have developed a number of services to assist our corporate clients increase their operational efficiency and the productivity of their people.
- Productivity Breakthrough Programme
- Productivity workshops and support (Approved by SAICA – South African Institute of Chartered Accountants)
- Speaking engagements
- Individual productivity coaching
- Sustainable Productivity Increase Programme
- Train-the-trainer programme
- Special programme for NGOs and Development Organisations
Complete and submit our contact form for organisations and we will get back to you within one business day.
You may also be interested in doing a complimentary productivity survey for your organisation – please indicate this on the form.
If you do not find the information you need on these pages feel free contact our founder Gerrit Cloete on email@example.com or 082 737 3676.