You have Outlook.
But how much of it are you actually using? And others in your team or business?
Before working with us, most people use Outlook just for email and meeting management.
After working with us they consistently tell us that they:
- On average, save 40 minutes every day. That’s one month every year. (And the business saves time worth one month’s payroll of people who are on the course.)
- Have less stress.
- Eliminate email overwhelm.
- Prioritise more effectively.
- Stay focused on the task at hand despite interruptions and distractions.
- Find information in a flash.
- Have better team communication.
- The team members are all on the same productivity page.
We would like to support you (and your team) to achieve similar if not better results.
Your Outlook Productivity Gap is costing time and money.
(Use the calculator on the left to see how much.)
It doesn’t have to.
The best way to see what solution will work best for you is to have a quick conversation.
There are a number of orange buttons on this page. Click on any one to send me an email and I will be in touch.If you are ready to talk, so am I...
How does the hybrid group option for Outlook Productivity work?
We focus just on one thing: your success.
To get you from where you are to where you want to be.
The hybrid format is by far the most effective way of online learning. You have flexibility of self-study plus the accountability and motivation that being part of a group brings as well al learn from each other.
The hybrid course is available as a bespoke private course just for your company, or you may want to join one of our monthly public courses.
The programme has five modules (with bite-sized lessons) that you do independently – before the next group session. You do the ‘homework’ before the workshop.
We once a week for an hour in a live, interactive, facilitator-led workshop to take a deeper dive into the content and learn from each other.
The hybrid format is designed to help you integrate your learning into your everyday life gradually and systematically.
Ongoing Support: During the programme you will have direct access to us by phone, email and WhatsApp.
You can also book two slots of 15 minutes on Teams or Zoom for individual support and to make sure you are on the right rack.
Until 31 December 2021 your investment in improved productivity is R2800 (excl VAT) per participant. This is for both the public and private bespoke course.
What Past Participants Have Said
Dr Henriëtte van den Berg
Senior Management | University of the Free State
“The combination of individual learning activities (reading and watching videos with step-by-step guidelines) reinforced by group interaction worked really well for the group. We want to thank you for the valuable and pleasant learning experience.”
Ms. Kgadi Senyatsi
Head: Business Development | SAPPO
“The team is very excited and appreciative of the skills acquired from the training received. They enjoy the self-study supported by online group conversations”. –
Director: Culminit – Solutions Not Software
“… the best thing about this course: It bridges the gap between the theory and putting it into practice! This is the best course BY FAR that I ever attended. Thanks again for guiding my team and me through this course.” –
Dr. Dena van den Berg
“I found the course worthwhile and essential in supporting success especially in this age of digital distractions and email clutter.”
“It changed my outlook on Outlook from a tool that controlled me to something i can control in a positive way to make my everyday life easier.”
It’s a really great way to structure your work life. Very informative and easy to action.”
- Information and schedule.
- Message from your course guides.
- Survey: Help us understand your needs.
- Philosophy, tips, tricks, and techniques.
- 8 Work Habits to Rapidly and Sustainably Improve Your Productivity
- Using the Map For Action to drive clarity
- Introduction to Mind Dump – a clear mind is a productive mind
- Empty your head into a system outside of your head
- Finding your mind dump
- Outlook navigation
- Get the most from the Ribbon Bar
- Change context in a flash
- Create new Outlook items using keyboard shortcuts
- A quick way to create messages from existing information
- Change ALL CAPS without retyping
- Quick Parts allows you to create predefined “building blocks” for Outlook
- Start your day proactive and in control
- See your work in progress in one window
- Foundations revisited – Map For Action
- Quick Steps: Organise emails with one click
- Dealing with CC Mail (Courtesy Copy)
- Following up without effort
- Activating BCC (Blind Courtesy Copy)
- Eliminate email distractions
- Custom email notifications – be notified by request, not by default
- Foundations revisited: Map For Action
- From email to action
- Turn an email into an action in Calendar
- Turn an email into an action in Tasks
- Introduction to Calendar
- Different Calendar Views
- Calendar Settings
- All Day Events
- Meeting Requests
- Introduction to Tasks
- Overview of a Task
- Using categories to be more organised
- Action reminders for Phone calls (not date specific)
- Managing ‘things to discuss’ with someone
- Delegating work: You should only do what only you can do
- Transform your mind dump to actions
- Flexible Focus
- Extract from one of our webinars: Focus
- Foundational focus principles revisited
- Colour-code your Calendar for sharper focus
- Reference Mail Folders
- Using Search Folders
- Introduction to Contacts
- Create contacts from email
- Keep your Contacts organised: Use categories
- Contact groups: Create a single Contact for multiple people
- Creating and finding Notes
- Creating a Note from an email
- Daily and Weekly reviews
- Support: Refresher webinars; Accountability buddy
- Content added as questions arise during conversations
- All online workshops are recorded and posted in this module.
Frequently Asked Questions
* 6 months access to the content for all versions & invitations to weekly Outlook Productivity Open Forum Webinars
* Live online implementation workshops & Email and phone support
You can access the course for 6 months.
R2800 pp (excluding VAT) for both the public an private formats.
You can communicate to instructors and co-students in every lesson – offline and in real time in the online workshops.. You can email your instructors at any time. After completing the course you will be invited to weekly Outlook Productivity Open Forum webinars.
Of course you can. It will, however, take you a lot of time, effort, and some money, to synthesize it all into the course similar to the course you get at the Online School of Productivity. Our course does not just give you the information, but is structured so you get the transformation from your current situation to where you want to be: getting your right things done – with as little effort as possible. Also, the typical Internet solutions do not give you live support and interactive online workshops specific to this course.
We created the videos using Outlook 365, and that’s what you will see on the course. Due to frequent updates the user interface may be slightly different. Everything you learn works on all versions from Outlook 2010 and later.
The duration of a private in-house course is determined by the agreed schedule. Self-study takes as long as individuals want it to take. In all cases, the content remains available for 6 months. We have 6 weekly online group workshops.
Yes, on completion of all modules students receive a certificate. For private in-house hybrid courses the certificate can be customised.
The Thinkific platform doesn’t currently offer an app, but is mobile responsive so you will be able to take your course on any phone, tablet, or computer.
Thank you for your visit.
I trust that you have already gained some insight into the essence of Outlook Productivity and how we can support you in achieving your goals.