You have Outlook.
But how much of it are you actually using? And others in your team or business?
Before working with us, most people use Outlook just for email and meeting management.
After working with us they consistently tell us that they:
- On average, save 40 minutes every day. That’s one month every year. (And the business saves time worth one month’s payroll of people who are on the course.)
- Have less stress.
- Eliminate email overwhelm.
- Prioritise more effectively.
- Stay focused on the task at hand despite interruptions and distractions.
- Find information in a flash.
We would like to support you to achieve similar if not better results.
Your Outlook Productivity Gap is costing time and money.
(Use the calculator on the left to see how much.)
It doesn’t have to.
There are a number of orange buttons on this page. Click on any one to send us an email and we will be in touch.If you are ready to talk, so am I...
How does the self-study version of Outlook Productivity work?
We focus just on one thing: your success.
To get you from where you are to where you want to be.
Your online course has 15 modules (with bite-sized lessons) that you do independently in your own time.
During the programme (you have access for 6 months) you will have direct access to us directly from each lesson in the course. You are also welcome to contact us directly by email.
Until 31 December 2021 your investment in improving your productivity is R1800 (excl VAT).
- Information and schedule.
- Message from your course guides.
- Survey: Help us understand your needs.
- Philosophy, tips, tricks, and techniques.
- 8 Work Habits to Rapidly and Sustainably Improve Your Productivity
- Using the Map For Action to drive clarity
- Introduction to Mind Dump – a clear mind is a productive mind
- Empty your head into a system outside of your head
- Finding your mind dump
- Outlook navigation
- Get the most from the Ribbon Bar
- Change context in a flash
- Create new Outlook items using keyboard shortcuts
- A quick way to create messages from existing information
- Change ALL CAPS without retyping
- Quick Parts allows you to create predefined “building blocks” for Outlook
- Start your day proactive and in control
- See your work in progress in one window
- Foundations revisited – Map For Action
- Quick Steps: Organise emails with one click
- Dealing with CC Mail (Courtesy Copy)
- Following up without effort
- Activating BCC (Blind Courtesy Copy)
- Eliminate email distractions
- Custom email notifications – be notified by request, not by default
- Foundations revisited: Map For Action
- From email to action
- Turn an email into an action in Calendar
- Turn an email into an action in Tasks
- Introduction to Calendar
- Different Calendar Views
- Calendar Settings
- All Day Events
- Meeting Requests
- Introduction to Tasks
- Overview of a Task
- Using categories to be more organised
- Action reminders for Phone calls (not date specific)
- Managing ‘things to discuss’ with someone
- Delegating work: You should only do what only you can do
- Transform your mind dump to actions
- Flexible Focus
- Extract from one of our webinars: Focus
- Foundational focus principles revisited
- Colour-code your Calendar for sharper focus
- Reference Mail Folders
- Using Search Folders
- Introduction to Contacts
- Create contacts from email
- Keep your Contacts organised: Use categories
- Contact groups: Create a single Contact for multiple people
- Creating and finding Notes
- Creating a Note from an email
- Daily and Weekly reviews
- Support: Refresher webinars; Accountability buddy
Frequently Asked Questions
- 6 months access to the content.
- Invitations to weekly Outlook Productivity Open Forum Webinars.
You can access the course for 6 months.
R1800 pp (excluding VAT).
You can communicate to instructors and co-students in every lesson. You can email your instructors at any time. During and after the course you will be invited to weekly Outlook Productivity Open Forum webinars.
Of course you can. It will, however, take you a lot of time, effort, and some money, to synthesize it all into the course similar to the course you get at the Online School of Productivity. Our course does not just give you the information, but is structured so you get the transformation from your current situation to where you want to be: getting your right things done – with as little effort as possible. Also, the typical Internet solutions do not give you support specific to this course.
We created the videos using Outlook 365, and that’s what you will see on the course. Due to frequent updates the user interface may be slightly different. Everything you learn works on all versions from Outlook 2010 and later.
- Self-study takes as long as individuals want it to take.
- The content remains available for 6 months.
Yes, on completion of all modules students receive a certificate.
The Thinkific platform doesn’t currently offer an app, but is mobile responsive so you will be able to take your course on any phone, tablet, or computer.
Thank you for your visit.
I trust that you have already gained some insight into the essence of Outlook Productivity and how we can support you in achieving your goals.