Productivity Mastery - How Does It All Work?
Delivery: We follow a hybrid modality
- Content is available 24/7 for 100 days afer enrolment.
- Independent self-study at your own pace.
- You can have asynchronous discussions with your facilitator, directly from the content.
- For 100 days after enrolment you have access to a weekly Open Forum (details below).
- You are welcome to email, DM or call your facilitators.
- You can join with any questions about any of the modules you have enrolled for.
- You can ask your questions and leave, or you can stay for the full hour.
- This forum is based on Q&A, and although there could be sections of teaching, there is not a set topic for the session.
- Platform: Interactive Zoom Meetings (so much better with audio and video). You join the Forum directly from your module content.
- Day and time: Wednesdays 19:05-19:55.
- Open Forums are not recorded.
- Each module is an independent course in its own right.
- The material includes:
- Areas for growth
- Strategy and everyday actions
- Up-to-date content
- Video segments of 2 - 5 minutes each.
- Repository of relevant articles and reference to appropriate books, videos and online content.
- You gain access to the content within 24 hours after enrolment. The reason is simply that we handle your enrolment with care, and do it manually.
- Our platform: The Online School of Productivity, hosted on Thinkific, one of the leading platforms for online education.
8 Ways To Rapidly Improve Your Personal Produtivity - And Keep It That Way
Time-proven Productivity Principles And Processes
to Unlock Even More Of Your Productive Potential
Think "Productive": A calm mind is a productive mind.
Have a calm mind, and don't believe the lies people are so fond of, like "I don't have the time", "I have to do this", "I must repond to emails as they arrive". Our result are driven by our beleifs - beware that hey are not limiting.
Clarity: Make your work visible and actionable
Productivity improves when you are crystal clear about what needs to be done - and how that fits in with the bigger picture yor see for your life. The Productivity Decision Tree helps you clarify and prioritse your things to do.
Alignment: Do only things that support your current priorities.
Use daily and weekly reviews to ensure that everything in your calendar and task list is aligned with your goals and priorities. Delegate. Say NO. Understand and then escape your Productivity Bermuda Triangle, where productivity gets lost.
Slow down to speed up: Work at the appropriate pace
Take time when creating action reminders.
Take time off.
Look before your leap.
Make haste slowly.
Adaptability: Adapt to changes in context
Organise similar actions together.
Move easily between contexts.
Be where you are.
Renegotiate commitments with self and others.
Focus: Manage your boundaries
Schedule “no fly zones”.
Stay focused on the job at hand.
Finish what you start: Minimise procrastination and perfectionism
Use daily reviews to ensure closure.
Apply the Law of Diminishing Returns.
Reasons for procrastinating.
Learn and Improve: Learn from my experiences and improve my future
How a time log helps improve planning.
Use daily and weekly reviews.
Keep on making life easier and better.
Congratulations for taking the next step
in your productivity improvement initiative.